New to the water community? Is this the first time you've come across the Assembly? Want to learn more but don't know where to start? Here are just a few tips on how to get started. Of course, if you have any questions or concerns, email email@example.com and we will do what we can to help!
- Learn more about watersheds on our About Watersheds page.
- Find out more about the Colorado Watershed Assembly and our programs by reading A Message from our Executive Director, Casey Davenhill, or by going through our most recent Annual Report.
- Look at The Facts to better understand water in Colorado.
- Browse the Watershed Group Directory to find a group in your local area that is working specifically for your community.
- Sign up to be a part of our FREE Inflow Network and receive timely information straight to your inbox on water news as well as events, funding opportunities, job and volunteer positions, and trainings in Colorado.
- Read reports put out by different organizations from all over the world on water issues and visit links to useful websites and articles.
- Don't forget to like us on Facebook so you can receive extra bits of information throughout the week!
- Get involved! Sign up to volunteer with the Assembly or with River Watch or make a donation and help us continue to help groups around Colorado protect, conserve and enhance our state's watersheds!