The Cost/Benefits Study of the Impacts of Potential Nutrient Controls for Colorado Point Source Discharges
SWSI 2010 Fact Sheet
- 2007 Legal and Institutional Opportunities for Aquifer Recharge and Storage in Colorado—An Interactive Forum
- How Can We Better Integrate Water Supply Planning with Land Use Planning in Colorado - Panel Discussion at 2008 Sustaining Colorado Watersheds Conference for the late-breaking report of our panel at last fall’s Sustaining Colorado Watersheds Conference.
- Colorado Association of Conservation Districts - Colorado Conservator Quarterly Report
- 2005 Irrigated Lands Data Published - The Colorado Water Conservation Board is pleased to announce the publication of the 2005 Irrigated Lands dataset for the Western Slope. Questions or comments regarding these datasets should be directed to Carolyn Fritz, GIS Coordinator for the CWCB, at 303-866-3441 x 3212.
- Report on bad CWA jurisdictional calls in CO - This report, compiled by the National Wildlife Federation, Trout Unlimited, and Ducks Unlimited, offers five case studies on the effects of the SWANCC and Rapanos Supreme Court Rulings on Colorado wetlands and streams. To read the report, visit the website.
- Watershed Reports
- Environmental Law Institute Handbook Explains New and Successful Strategies in Western Water Policy - You can download the full report by visiting: Environmental Law Institute.
- American Water Works Association Water Conservation Metrics - The purpose of this guidance report is to identify and characterize a set of water use and conservation metrics for public water supply utilities. To read the report, visit AWWA Metrics.
- Estrogenic activity in US drinking waters: A relative exposure comparison: PDF
- America's Commitment to the Clean Water Act Documents:
- Climate Change Guide for Local Officials - The Guide contains an array of steps and methodologies for communication and outreach efforts, as well as a compilation of best practices from around the United States. It can be downloaded from their website.
- UN Reader on Water Quality Issues: Español y Inglés
Other Useful Handbooks and Reports for any Organization
- Beyond Marketing: Creating a Constituent-Centered Organization
- Restoring Flows: Financing the Next Generation of Waters Systems, A Strategy for Coalition Building