2017 SUSTAINING COLORADO WATERSHEDS CONFERENCE
October 10 - 12, 2017 – Westin Riverfront Resort, Avon, CO
“Coming Together – the Confluence of Science and Society”
REGISTRATION opens July 2017
Expanding cooperation and collaboration throughout Colorado in natural resource conservation, protection and enhancement by informing participants about new issues and innovative projects and through valuable networking.
SCHOLARSHIPS will be available for those interested in volunteering before or during the conference.
CALL FOR PAPERS will be open March 7 to April 10, 2017
SPONSORSHIP OPPORTUNITIES are available! Contact Julie Ash at email@example.com
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
• Conservation and restoration practitioners
• Water quality specialists
• Land use and water supply planners
• Elected officials and managers
• Watershed groups and coalitions
• Citizens engaged in watershed work